Together with Globus Hellas Tested By NASA we are offering free workshops and educational measures during our events – but also to schools and academies – regarding health, safety, sustainability and the environment, including green energy concepts and technologies. GLOBUS HELLAS Tested By NASA is the exclusive representative in Greece, in Cyprus and in Bulgaria of the company T.A.O.S which has officially undertaken the research and construction of closed ecosystems from NASA experiments in space biology. Its products are manufactured after Nasa experiments. They are high-tech, have a scientific and educational character and are addressed to schools on the one hand as instruments for experiments and on the other hand to children as means of creative engagement and acquisition of knowledge and experience. At the same time, they are addressed to the wider scientific community. All schools in Europe and America have adopted the program for 12 years. In Greece we are starting with the best specifications and it will be upgraded according to NASA experiments and research.
These are living closed autonomous ecosystems called Beachworld, Plantarium and Antquarium.Interactive.
Laboratory – Museum of Closed Ecosystems:
1. Laboratory polymeric materials from solids in hydrated form after experiment and application with seeds in PLANTARIUM containers.
2. We observe – we feed the largest living biosphere with shrimp inhabitants that exist only in some islands of the Pacific Ocean. They are called Opae’ula (scientific name Halocaridina) and are used by Nasa because they withstand high accelerations G ..
3. Sound and some basic information about 11 planets as recorded by Nasa (Our galaxy in 7 minutes).
4. The spirulina superfood. The basic food of Astronauts (information).
5. We see the Sun with a robotic telescope of Hydrogen (when there is sun).
6. Museum of 25 Meteors, among them the famous meteorite (killer) that exterminated the dinosaurs.
7. Photography with astronaut costumes against the backdrop of the Earth.
8. The first living Antquarium to travel into space.
9. ASTROFARMER, learning about the growing conditions of plants in space.
10. ASTROCROPS, plant cultivation for future space missions.
11. ASTROFOOD, learning about edible plants in space.
12. Train gymnastics as a NASA astronaut.
13. Structure of the “CORE” of an Astronauts.
Information about the Interactive Laboratory of Closed Ecosystems: The Interactive Laboratory of Closed Ecosystems is aimed at ages 7 -99 years and lasts from 45 to 60 minutes per group. The workshops can be attended by up to 50 children per group.
All products have a Certificate from Nasa, Intertek, Toy Industry Associaton Inc.
Children will experience the biospheres for the first time and through them they will learn the main functions of our planet. They will learn about materials used by astronauts in space to create an atmosphere, as well as how we should protect our planet through our daily lives. We believe that the main concern of all of us is to cultivate in people from an early age a sense of respect for the environment and responsibility for the harmonious coexistence of man and nature. Our goal is for children as well as the public to learn about Nasa experiments through closed ecosystems that incorporate the major functions of our planet. Protecting our environment and our planet is the responsibility of all of us. With this effort we hope to contribute to a better future for future generations. T.A.O.S. educational ecosystems emerge from Nasa technology and our passion for nature. Life is the common thread: All our products bring a living message that you can carry within you.
Troubleshoot with your donation?
Not a problem.Create a ticket and send it to us, we will resolve it as soon as possible!
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.